Kim Røtnes Jensen
Kim Røtnes Jensen is founder of EDGE Golf! and works as a physical performance coach for athletes in many sports.
Kims main area is physical performance coaching for golf, tennis and soccer players and athletic performance coaching for sports in general. And after having hundreds of athletes in training over the years he has built up competence, knowledge and experience in the physics, mental and strategic processes related to sport and athletic performance at any level or age.
Kim has experience with golfers at PGA, LPGA, European Tour, professional tennis and soccer players.
Working with young athletes is Kims main area, and he has been part of development of many young athletes in several sports over the years.
The key values for Kim is to never stop learning and educating, close contact with the athletes and to provide high quality training in every session.
- Founder & Performance Coach EDGE Performance!
- Founder & Performance Coach EDGE Future! and EDGE Golf!
- Physical Coach, Wang Toppidrett Golf Oslo
- Physical Coach, Team Norway Golf (past)
- Sports Coordinator, Haga GK (past)
- Financial Trader and Investment Manager (past)
Educations, Certifications & Courses:
- Certified Personal Trainer, AFPT
- Certified Rehab Trainer, AFPT
- Golf Trainer 1,2 & 3, Norwegian Golf Federation
- Mental Trainer Sports, Leading Edge
- Athletes Performance Mentorship I, EXOS
- Performance Specialist Certification, EXOS (Ongoing)
- Advanced Strength and Power, EXOS (Ongoing)
- The Applied Neuroscience of High Performance, EXOS (Ongoing)
- Certified Golf Fitness Coach, NASM
- Screening Specialist, FMS
- 3D Maps, Gray Institute
- Science of Training Young Athletes Part I, University of Florida
- Science of Training Young Athletes Part II, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, BI